Structural High Rises
- FMC Tower – 2929 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
49 story headquarters of chemical giant FMC Corporation, top 19 floors are luxury apartments
- Comcast Tower – 1701 JFK Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
57 story high rise home to Comcast Corporation
- One Riverside – 222 S. 25th Street, Philadelphia, PA
22 story luxury condominium from famed developer Dranoff Properties
- Murano – 2101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
42 story luxury condominium
- 1706 – 1706 Rittenhouse Square Street, Philadelphia, PA
31 Story Full - Floor Luxury Residences
- Citizens Bank Park – 1 Citizen Bank Way, Philadelphia, PA
Home to Philadelphia Phillies (MLB)
- Wells Fargo Center – 3601 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
Home to Philadelphia 76ers (NBA) & Flyers (NHL)
- Lincoln Financial Field – 1 Lincoln Financial Way, Philadelphia, PA
Home to Philadelphia Eagles (NFL)
- BB&T Pavilion – 1 Harbor Blvd, Camden, New Jersey
Waterfront Outdoor Performing Arts Amphitheater (25,000 capacity)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Philadelphia
Temple 1739 Vine Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Penn Medicine New Patient Pavilion – 33rd St. & Convention Ave., Philadelphia
University of Pennsylvania’s new clinical facility
- SR 81 Road Reconstruction, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania
Over 14 miles of new concrete paving & road construction
- Lincoln Harbor Pier D-T, Weehawken, New Jersey
Remediation of entire pier & complete structural properties (location of The Chart House restaurant)
- Ground Zero Slurry Wall, Lower Manhattan, New York
Reconstruction of 3,300 ft. perimeter slurry wall after attacks of 9/11; “bathtub” around World Trade Center foundation site which keeps the Hudson River out!
Keystone cement products available:
- Bulk Products - Type I Portland
- Bulk Products - Type I/II Portland
- Bulk Products - Type I-GU Portland (for Canada Export
- Bulk Products - Type III Portland
- Bulk Products - Type S Masonry
- Bag Products - Type I AE (Air Entrained)
- Bag Products - Type I Portland
- Bag Products – Type I/II Portland
- Bag Products - Type III Portland
- Bag Products – Type S Masonry
- Bag Products – Type N Masonry
- Bag Products – Type M Masonry
Ensures continued compliance
KCC operates under HWC-MACT and other NESHAPS Rules
We are a Company with international presence, that manufactures and commercializes products for the construction industry.
Make the difference in the world of construction creating sustainable value for our shareholders, employees, customers and communities.
To be the supplier of choice the construction industry.
Keystone Cement manufactures quality Portland and masonry cements that are used in the construction of highways, bridges, and buildings.
Giant Cement Holding joins the Elementia Cement Division
As a result of a major negotiation, Giant Cement Holding joins Elementia's Cement Division, which is why more than 500 employees are welcomed.
This acquisition is key, because it will increase production and marketing, by extending operations and presence on the east coast of the American Union.
According to a statement issued by Elementia to the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV) "the acquisition constitutes a corporate restructuring".
With this purchase, Elementia adds to its cement production capacity more than 2.8 million tons per year. The transaction includes three cement plants, three limestone quarries, two aggregate plants, six terminals, four waste coprocessing facilities, as well as the Keystone, Dragon, Giant and Grr!
Keystone Cement Company - Ontario Terminal
- Address: 20 Railway Street East - Princeton, Ontario N0J1V0
- Phone: (519) 533-9897
- Contact: John Veldhuizen
Keystone Cement Company - Adrian Terminal
- Address: 719 Tarrtown Road - Adrian, PA 16210
- Phone: (724) 545-2300
- Contact: Milind Lele
Keystone Cement Company - Jersey City Terminal
- Address: 300 Thomas McGovern Drive - Jersey City, NJ 07305
- Phone: (201) 204-2756
- Contact: Phil Constantino